$200 / Year
NHTC Family Membership - $200 Per Year
Membership duration: 1 November to 31 October
Family Membership allows you to register your family with a single registration.
Before registering, please click on the 'More info' button to read about our conditions of a family membership package.
- Tri NZ Membership included*
- Weekly Newsletter from the NHTC Coaching Staff
- All year around group training in all 3 disciplines
- Novice training sessions for those just starting
- NHTC Branded training and racing gear
- Support with bike setup and maintenance
A family is any number of individuals in a legitimate parent(s) / legal guardian and dependent child(ren) relationship.
If you are registering a family, you should click on the 'Sign Up The Family' button and register with your own name. Then email us with the names of all the full names, age, gender details of your family members.
You can also become a member of Triathlon NZ (TRIBE) via the TriNZ website at https://triathlon.kiwi/get-involved/join-tribe/
- Club members can join TRIBE for half price ($25/adult or $10/U16)
- All the revenue from TRIBE membership goes toward supporting Tri NZ Community Development (that's all the technical officials, coaching support, club development, age group programme and supporting youth pathways)
- You won't have to pay any race licenses all season, these are up to $25 per event. Joining TRIBE gives you race entry discounts at Ironman NZ, Taupo 70.3, Challenge Wanaka, Challenge Wanaka Half, Sovereign Tri Series, and any other International race that requires a one-day race license
- $30 off online purchases at 2XU.com
- 20% off your athlete subscription if you use Training Peaks
- Race specific overseas insurance that is really cheap ($20/day for leisure and $30/day for competition) and covers your bike
- You will be eligible for National Championship awards at any of the Tri NZ National Championships
- 30% off any purchase at Human Kinetics an amazing online sport bookshop
- You will also receive a member benefit card with over $100 worth of benefits
- Most importantly, you are supporting the growth of triathlon in New Zealand